Most of the images you see on my website and Behance are available for commercial licensing for use in print and web media.
As a professional landscape and travel photographer, I’ve seen firsthand the constantly increasing demand for authentic and fresh images. It might take hours to scan through the archives of professional stock photo agencies, only to end up with worn-out motifs of mediocre quality. And usually, it doesn’t take long before the same images appear on the sites of the competitors.
Selected Clients: AETHER Apparel / Apple / Arctic Trucks / Atlantic Airways / BOSCH / British Museum / Greene's Tutorial College / HTC / Møblér / Ogilvy & Mather / Patagonia / Penguin Books / Radisson Blu Hotels / Visit Faroe Islands / Weber Grills
- Simple and fair licensing model
- Extensive photo library with over 1,000 additional motifs
- High image quality and careful editing
- Alternative perspectives available for most images
- Exclusive use of the images possible
- Custom image editing and retouching possible